RoadOne is always seeking dedicated owner operators that love the road and love to get paid.
Here at RoadOne we strive to make our owner operators' jobs as easy as possible. Through our fuel card, plate program, roadside assistance, and other incredible benefits we truly feel that we can help to ease the stress that being on the road can bring.
RoadOne understands that our owner operators are more than just contractors, they're people too. With this in mind, RoadOne has created the home time guarantee: get driving, get paid, get home. We want our owner operators to be happy and this starts with quality time with their family and friends. We'll provide the freight to keep you on the road during the day, with the assurance that you'll be in your bed at night.
Drive for Us, We'll Reward You
When you Drive for Us, we make sure that you get what you earn, and more. We assure that you'll always have work, and get rewarded for the work that you perform.
Owner Operator Services
- Home-time Guarantee: Get Driving, Get Paid, Get Home; Every Night.
- Consistent Freight: You keep driving, we'll keep providing freight.
- FleetOne Fuel Card Program: Get Rewards for the Fuel you use.
- Awesome Insurance Packages: Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans available.
- Deductible Reimbursement Insurance: Don't fret about your health.
- Protection for Your Rigs: Tractor and Bobtail Insurance Program.
- Leave your Family Worry-free: Occupational Accidental Insurance available.
- Fuel Tax service: Services to Keep you On the Road.
- We Recognize your Success: Annual Safety Recognition and Awards.
- Direct Deposit: No need for extra trips - you're on the road enough.
- Easy Access to Pay History: Access to online pay statements.
- Upfront Escrow NOT Required: Current market rates paid annually, with interest paid quarterly.
Owner Operator Qualifications
We treat & pay you like the best because that's what you are.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Class "A" CDL.
- One (1) year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- No more than one preventable or chargeable accident within the last thirty-six months.
- No more than three moving violations within the last thirty-six months.
- Having ever tested positive or refused to test for a controlled substance or alcohol under a previous employer or as required in RoadOne's controlled substance or alcohol testing program will result in disqualification.
- RoadOne reserves the right to disqualify any candidate or contractor for any reason.
"I've been a trucker for my entire adult life, but I didn't find my home on the road until I started working for RoadOne."Jimmy R.